Sunday, August 5, 2018


Day 5 Update

I worshiped with brothers and sisters at Real Life Nazarene Church in Rapid City this morning. I've ridden over 1400 miles thus far and will head to Wyoming and points West on Tuesday Morning. Thank you all for the continued prayers and, more importantly, for supporting the starfish initiative.

After visiting Real Life Nazarene church for worship, I rode a new route to Deadwood and then stopped in Sturgis for lunch before returning to the hotel to recharge and prepare for the longer daily routes to start on Tuesday

I was hoping to capture a photo of the moon through the Needles Eye at the summit of the Needles highway however the clouds didn’t cooperate. I still got a few new photo view points.


Needle's Eye Tunnel


Needle's Eye Summit

2 comments:

Bill said...

Beautiful country! Stay safe bro!

Todd said...

Looks like a great trip man. Be safe